Sales Hub Tools

Raaf69
Mitglied

How to create a second company phonenumber

lösung

Dear readers,

I would like to add an extra phone number, landline, to a company record. I've already tried this via properties, but it doesn't work. Lyrically it is correct, but the functionality is lacking. I've created a dummy. Can someone help me?

With regards and thanks,
Mark from Holland

PS, I've created and added properties before, but now i am all in the dark.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Raaf69,

Thank you for the screenshot, that clarifies the issue for me. Yes, unfortunately that would be a limitation of the product at the moment. It's not possible to add additional phone numbers there.

You can however access all of the contact phone numbers there so that would be the best workaround – adding the number to one of the contacts. Not ideal, but at least an interim solution.

If you feel strongly about this being a feature, you could suggest it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
Raaf69
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Karsten,

Thank you in advance for your response.

Adding a personal number to a contact is clear to me. I would like to assign an additional telephone number to a company.

So a central number and, for example, a department number.

Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Mark

0 Upvotes
Raaf69
Mitglied

lösung

2021-04-15 (2).png

Above the field which makes it possible to add a personal phone number. Adding a Company number is is this case not possible.

Greonhart Group is the Company number.

Kr, Mark

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Raaf69,

Thank you for the screenshot, that clarifies the issue for me. Yes, unfortunately that would be a limitation of the product at the moment. It's not possible to add additional phone numbers there.

You can however access all of the contact phone numbers there so that would be the best workaround – adding the number to one of the contacts. Not ideal, but at least an interim solution.

If you feel strongly about this being a feature, you could suggest it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Raaf69,

That would be the exact same steps as on a contact record – which step outlined above are you facing issues with on a company record?

If you can share a screenshot of what's not working or pointing out what you're looking for, that would also be helpful.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hello @Raaf69,

Could you be more specific about what's not working, which functionality you're looking for?

Custom phone number fields can be linked on a contact record when you click the phone number icon. (See the "Add phone number" option at the bottom.) This change is then reflected on the contact record you're editing.

karstenkoehler_0-1618478162767.png

The phone number field itself in the record sidebar doesn't have any call functionalities associated. If you could clarify what you're looking for, that'd be great.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler