Sales Hub Tools

UR
Participant

How to buy more calling minutes

SOLVE

Hi!

When my monthly calling minutes run out, is it possible to buy more call time for that month? Or do I absolutely have to wait till the beginning of the new month when they are resetted?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @UR,

You can purchase additional calling minutes by setting up a Twilio Connect account in HubSpot, more information on that here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/hubspot-calling-minutes

According to this potentially outdated post from 2017, you can also try HubSpot support to ask for a raised limit. The solution there is referring to Sales Hub Professional.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bmehr, I'd assume so, the knowledge base article above about Twilio also mentions HubSpot Sales Hub Starter. I'd recommend reaching out to support (included in your Starter license) and double check. Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bmehr, I'd assume so, the knowledge base article above about Twilio also mentions HubSpot Sales Hub Starter. I'd recommend reaching out to support (included in your Starter license) and double check. Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

JKnopp
Participant

SOLVE

Perhaps this is a recent change, but you need Pro or Enterprise to add Twilio. Otherwise support will point you towards app integrations like AirCall or Kixie or many others. None are quite as nicely integrated as Hubspot's native calling unfortunately.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @UR,

You can purchase additional calling minutes by setting up a Twilio Connect account in HubSpot, more information on that here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/hubspot-calling-minutes

According to this potentially outdated post from 2017, you can also try HubSpot support to ask for a raised limit. The solution there is referring to Sales Hub Professional.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

bmehr

SOLVE

Can I buy more calling minutes if I have starter plan or this is only possible for professional and enterprise?

0 Upvotes