Sales Hub Tools

WilliamH
Mitglied

How to automatically make all contacts new deals?

lösung

I'm looking for a way to make all my contacts become deals automatically? I have a long sales cycle with a large number of potential clients (1000+) that I talk to over a 12 month period. If it is not possible to do automatically would it best to just upload them to deals vs. using contacts?

All suggestions and possible solutions are greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @WilliamH

If you only have access to the free CRM, you are limited as to what you can do. As you say, you might find that customising the deal object and uploading your contact as deals might actually work for you. 

If, on the other hand, you have Marketing Pro, you can create a workflow that automatically creates a new deal when a contact meets certain conditions. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @WilliamH

If you only have access to the free CRM, you are limited as to what you can do. As you say, you might find that customising the deal object and uploading your contact as deals might actually work for you. 

If, on the other hand, you have Marketing Pro, you can create a workflow that automatically creates a new deal when a contact meets certain conditions. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency