Sales Hub Tools

Propagam
Teilnehmer/-in

How do you deal with schedule payments?

Hey guys,

I'm currently setting up the deals + quotes + invoicing workflow automation for my company.

I've come across some issues as I've started doing the setup.

Our current setup that we're trying to achieve is with QUICKBOOKS, STRIPE, and workflow automation.

I was running a couple of test to see how the workflow would work, as I was doing the testing I realized that once I convert a deal into an a QUOTE and set a payment schedule I realized that the payment option isn't available for scheduled payments. 

I was wondering if any of you have a way you guys deal with payment scheduling and recieving payment from the clients through stripe that works well for this particular situation. I'm trying to make sure everything get's automated.

Let me know if my question isn't clear and I'll try to provide more details.

0 Upvotes
13 Antworten
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hey @EllaMartin_222, do you mind chatting with us a bit more about your use case here?

0 Upvotes
Syeda_Fatima
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner

Hello Flocks,

We are honored to announce it as one of the top 
HubSpot apps in the new Customizable #CRM collection has launched #FormPay

No more manual effort need to do. All of the #payment information is synced to #HubSpot contacts and deals, so you can search, segment, and run #reports inside HubSpot.

If you are looking for nifty #apps to take payments, create proposals, influence calls and SMS within HubSpot, and multiple gateways, Get in touch with MakeWebBetter for customizing a set of payment gateways according to your requirements.

Check out this. It’s very easy to make faster, smoother, and simpler payments for your customers.

And the highlighted features are:
• Donation feature: keeps all the donors on your website and get the nonprofit payments.

- Custom Formatting
- Fee Recovery
- Unlimited Donation Forms
- Double the Donation / Company Matching
- Recurring Donations
- Additional Form Fields
- PDF Receipts

Thanks for engaging here! 

bendonahower
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

What do you mean by "the payment option"? A screenshot or two or a video would be helpful.

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @Propagam,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I would like to add our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @danmoyle@ChrisoKlepke@JackCoopersmith@bendonahower - Do you have any tips for @Propagam?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Thanks for the tag here @kvlschaefer ! @Propagam my name is Jack and I work on go-to-market for HubSpot Payments. I'm admittedly hesitant to speak too confidently to stripe and exactly how that works, but I can tell you that payment schedules is absolutely something that is front of mind for HubSpot Payments and it's a feature that we'll see over the next couple of months. 

Are you entrenched in stripe right now or would you consider using HubSpot Payments? We're of course happy to ungate you early for this feature and any other feature you'd like 🙂

Propagam
Teilnehmer/-in

That's great to hear. The only issue is that "HubSpot Payments" isn't available in my country. Is there any word on when it will be available in Canada?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

You'll hear more from us on this in the near future, I can assure you that this is very much front of mind for us. If you'd like to get into some specifics, feel free to DM me!

TrujayJay
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

Hey Jack! Any word on when payment schedules in Quotes will be able to be used with HS Payments?

Trujay | Noah Hendricks
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

First payment in the payment schedule is available now! I'll ungate you folks on my end 

Regarding collecting all subsequent payments automatically, stay tuned for more from us in the next couple of months about this 😉

at-smartdrone
Mitglied

Hi @JackCoopersmith I see you commented and said that a first payment can be made with Hubspot payments, however, when I try to set only a first payment (example is 50% deposit, 50% balance) it must meet the grand total of the quote.

Does this mean payment schedule can be used for first payment, but essentially it's the same as sending the quote and using the original payments? If that is the case can you please provide an update for when we could expect to be able to use payment schedules for 50%/50% billing for example? 

0 Upvotes
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

@at-smartdrone check out this video I recently spun up that touches on where we stand with this. **Necessary disclaimer in the interest of transparency - I mention fall of 2023 as a timeline... that's what we're aiming for though this is of course software development, so things can change

at-smartdrone
Mitglied

@JackCoopersmith this is AWESOME! All we needed and we can't wait for the full functionality. We'll reach out to our account manager for turning on private beta. Thank you sir! 

kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

How exciting, @JackCoopersmith! Thanks for sharing this update with us 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes