Sales Hub Tools

prozakis
Top Contributor

How do I send marketing emails to new contacts in my CRM?

SOLVE

When new contacts are created in the CRM either from forms or mass import we want to send a welcome email automatically.

Not the same email goes to all the new contacts. It has to be based to criteria (country, language etc) and pick up the right template to send.

Is that possible ?

Panos

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @prozakis great question.

With Sales Free the sales free this type of automation is not possible. This is acheived by the Workflows tool that is part of the Marketing platform. 

With Sales Professional (upgrade) you have the Sequences tool, it doesn't automoatically send to new contacts, but allows you to autmoate follow up to sales call. 

Any further question to the above, let me know!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @prozakis great question.

With Sales Free the sales free this type of automation is not possible. This is acheived by the Workflows tool that is part of the Marketing platform. 

With Sales Professional (upgrade) you have the Sequences tool, it doesn't automoatically send to new contacts, but allows you to autmoate follow up to sales call. 

Any further question to the above, let me know!

dogankal
Participant

SOLVE

Roisin, 

Thanks for the reply, this is helpful. By any chance, do you have a sample for a Welcome Email workflow? Just trying to benchmark that, rather than setting up from scratch. Thx

Best

DK

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @dogankal - welcome to the Community!

Have you heard of HubSpot's Workflow Recipes

These are a collection of pre-designed workflows that include pre-built with lists, emails, and automation, so you don’t have to worry about setting this up on your own. They are designed to not only help first-time workflow users, but also provide time-saving templates to veteran workflow masters. Once you have installed a recipe, all that is left to do is to customize the assets and activate your workflow.

You can find out about how to access/use/apply these recipes here. There are recipes for Lead Nurturing, Subscriber Nurturing, Customer Nurturing etc. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 13.27.41.png

Let me know if you have any questions further to the information above!

0 Upvotes
lubryan

SOLVE

Thank you for this information. Can you specify this part of the question: "Can an automated email be sent from an import?" 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @lubryan,

Can you please share more about what your end goal is? Are you looking to trigger an email directly from the import? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @prozakis@dogankal I wanted to let you know that email marketing is now available with HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter. If you have questions for the Product Team specifically about email and or marketingbestpracticepost your questions here

0 Upvotes
prozakis
Top Contributor

SOLVE

ok clear