Sales Hub Tools

nc_3manfactory
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

How do I add my colleagues to a meeting?

resolver

If I'm adding a meeting with a client or prospect and some of my colleagues are also attending how do I add them to the meeting within Hubspot?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

Just add each colleague to the CRM as a contact. That way, you can associate them with meetings, tasks, deals, etc..

It may also be helpful to set their Lifecycle Stage to 'Other' (if appropriate for your organization).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

6 Respostas 6
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

Just add each colleague to the CRM as a contact. That way, you can associate them with meetings, tasks, deals, etc..

It may also be helpful to set their Lifecycle Stage to 'Other' (if appropriate for your organization).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
nc_3manfactory

resolver

Do you do this as standard practice then? Only Hubspot's own advice seems to be to keep your own team out of the CRM.

0 Avaliação positiva
MFrankJohnson
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

>>Do you do this as standard practice then?

Sure do, when appropriate (as in this case). 

>>Only Hubspot's own advice seems to be to keep your own team out of the CRM.

Don't recall HubSpot taking that position. Did you read that somewhere?

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva
nc_3manfactory

resolver

>>Sure do, when appropriate (as in this case). 

Makes sense to me, thanks for the tip.

>>Don't recall HubSpot taking that position. Did you read that somewhere?

Hmm it's possible I've inferred it, possibly as a result of one of the CRM defaults being to not log emails from your own domain.

0 Avaliação positiva
MFrankJohnson
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

>>Hmm it's possible I've inferred it, possibly as a result of one of the CRM defaults being to not log emails from your own domain.

Gotcha.

Interestingly enough, adding HubSpot Users to the CRM (as contacts) is a workaround for at least one bothersome missing HubSpot feature -- i.e., the ability to obtain a LIST of HubSpot Users. Currently, no way to do that without scraping the Users screen. (not fun)

As such, we generally add all HubSpot Users to the CRM and treat with a custom property so we may quickly extract a list of HubSpot Users &/or quickly send bulk questions/notifications to the list -- e.g., "Do you still work here?" / "HubSpot will be down this weekend!" 😉 Also, useful for other purposes (like meeting invitations).

Good luck with your projects.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Naomi1
Participante

resolver

Hi all - This is an interesting discussion. We have a use case for this within our organization because we have inside sales people doing outreach and booking meetings for the sales team. I like the workaround, but it doesn't seem to also reserve time on the colleague's calendar. For now I'm going to suggest that we also keep Outlook open and running so we can see free / busy times. If anyone has any further ideas, I'd appreciate hearing them!