Sales Hub Tools

RonTheWebGuy
Participant

How do I add Microsoft Teams to outgoing calendar invites?

SOLVE

I am just getting started with the calendar tool and the setup was easy but I need to know how to add my Microsoft Teams meeting link to the outgoing invite?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RonTheWebGuy,

The product team has confirmed here that you cannot edit the meeting link on a free HubSpot plan. However, you should still be able to edit the meeting details, configuration, availabilility and form questions - all but the meeting owner and meeting link.

Go to "Sales" and click "Meetings" in the menu, find your meeting and click the hyperlinked meeting name and you should see something like this:

meeting.png

Under "Configuration", you can now add your Teams link to the invite.

If you're on a free plan and can't access these settings , they might be paid features. For a paid HubSpot Sales subscription, you can find pricing here: www.hubspot.com/pricing/sales

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

28 Replies 28
jschroeffel
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE
SHilger
Participant

SOLVE

It sure is!!! I've added it and it works. Phew! That's a time saver

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RonTheWebGuy and everyone,

There is now an updated Microsoft Teams integration built by HubSpot, currently in public beta. This allows for the automatic creation of Microsoft Teams meetings for all new meetings created via HubSpot contact records, company records, or the meeting tool.

More information on the beta here: HubSpot Ideas request

HubSpot App Marketplace: Microsoft Teams | Use Microsoft Teams and HubSpot for notifications and meeting links

HubSpot Knowledge Base: Connect HubSpot and Microsoft Teams (BETA)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SPownall
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten. I tried to install the App from the marketplace and got my IT guys to log in using a Global Admin Account.  This is the error message we got back.

{"status":"error","message":"HubId is not present in any form on the request. Please provide a path param or a query param.","correlationId":"284b9e27-e8c4-428f-a1bb-0d53ac5d191d"}

Any advice on what we might have done incorrectly? 

SHilger
Participant

SOLVE

Hi S - 

I anxiously await the answer and hope that HS and MS have found a way to play together 🤓

Until now, they haven't. I use the Calendar link within HS that does reflect my availability, and as soon as an appointment is booked, I open that appointment, edit it, switch TEAMS on, and save/send. 

Not perfect, but it's a workaround. 

Let's hope this functionality will be added soon - very soon! 

0 Upvotes
SPownall
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks. I have managed to get everything set up and integrated but I've yet to test the functionality. I agree, the workflow you have is the same one I have been using to date. Full integration would make it easier for my clients.

0 Upvotes
pitch
Participant

SOLVE

Most of our clients use Microsoft TEAMS (they have 75 million users as of Q2 2020).  I would also like to see this feature (Adding Microsoft TEAMS video hyperlink integration with Hubspot Meetings).  It looks like that everyone is upvoting on different replies, do we need to upvote on one Hubspot post to make an impact?

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @pitch @SHilger and others in this thread. 

You can upvote this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. This is currently in beta and you can submit a form there to get access in February! You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SHilger
Participant

SOLVE

How disappointing. Totally need the ability to add a TEAMS meeting link and it cannot be done. What the heck?! Please get this resolved. The only consolation is that I'm clearly not alone. Ugh. 

PeterIngemann
Participant

SOLVE

I really need this too.. It's super annoying that this is not part of the Hubspot addons already - guess teams are the major player for most companies.. 

And wonder why there are no comments from Hubspot on this issue since February!! 

come on..!

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PeterIngemann @FGundlach and others in this thread. 

Thank you for reaching out

The team is working on this at the moment. I'd recommend upvoting/commenting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You will also find the latest updates from our Product Team on this in the thread. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

FGundlach
Contributor

SOLVE

+1, we need this feature. Even being able to simply enter any link would be better than the current solution!

ThomasA
Participant

SOLVE

We definately need to be able to set MS teams meetings out of hubspot!

TonyD
Participant

SOLVE

Definately need to be able to set a teams meeting out of hubspot. At the moment you have to go back to 365 and change meeting to teams which is clunky

Cosmorist
Participant

SOLVE

What is happening here Hubspot? Total fail incoming? Waiting for over a year - since you were "testing" it. I suggest you hire someone to do the job. 

rmitchell1
Contributor

SOLVE

It's July 2021, how has this not been resolved yet? This is like the Apple-Adobe debacle of 2005. Apple would say it's Adobe's fault that you can't view PDFs on iPhones.  Adobe would say it is Apple's fault.  All the while, the users were left wanting.

PPeyre
Participant

SOLVE

we have a similar situation. After a webinar we want to give the participants the possibility to book an appointment with us (including the online link of Microsoft Teams!).
Currently, we generate a meeting link in Microsoft Team, which we then manually insert into Hubspot (Meetings > Details > Meetingslink).

However, the solution is not satisfactory. Is there a solution planned that will give an integration of the app as with "Zoom" also with Microsoft Teams?

BR, Patricia

RonTheWebGuy
Participant

SOLVE

UGH - I didn't realize I had only 1 chance to setup my calendar perfectly. I was hoping I would have the ability to edit it after initial setup but based on what I've tried and these links it looks like I am stuck with the way its setup. 😞

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Tool/Didn-t-realize-I-only-had-once-chance-to-fully-...

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Hub-Tools/I-can-t-delete-my-meeting-link/td-p/306486

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RonTheWebGuy,

The product team has confirmed here that you cannot edit the meeting link on a free HubSpot plan. However, you should still be able to edit the meeting details, configuration, availabilility and form questions - all but the meeting owner and meeting link.

Go to "Sales" and click "Meetings" in the menu, find your meeting and click the hyperlinked meeting name and you should see something like this:

meeting.png

Under "Configuration", you can now add your Teams link to the invite.

If you're on a free plan and can't access these settings , they might be paid features. For a paid HubSpot Sales subscription, you can find pricing here: www.hubspot.com/pricing/sales

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

M2r12n0
Participant

SOLVE

It has no relation with the question !

He wants to add the information of the video call over Microsoft Teams in the outgoing invite when you integrate HubSpot with Microsoft 365.

I am looking for doing the same.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano