Sales Hub Tools

RonTheWebGuy
Participant

How do I add Microsoft Teams to outgoing calendar invites?

SOLVE

I am just getting started with the calendar tool and the setup was easy but I need to know how to add my Microsoft Teams meeting link to the outgoing invite?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RonTheWebGuy,

The product team has confirmed here that you cannot edit the meeting link on a free HubSpot plan. However, you should still be able to edit the meeting details, configuration, availabilility and form questions - all but the meeting owner and meeting link.

Go to "Sales" and click "Meetings" in the menu, find your meeting and click the hyperlinked meeting name and you should see something like this:

meeting.png

Under "Configuration", you can now add your Teams link to the invite.

If you're on a free plan and can't access these settings , they might be paid features. For a paid HubSpot Sales subscription, you can find pricing here: www.hubspot.com/pricing/sales

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

28 Replies 28
hannebjorn
Participant

SOLVE

I am on a paid plan, and would like to integrate to Teams from my Meeting links. 
But even though I have made the integration to Microsoft Team Notifications as described, still I cant choose Teams, only Zoom.
How to solve that?

AHLOWIE
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Hannebjorn, 

Any news on your quest to add Teams to outgoing video meetings? I'm facing the same difficulties.

Thanks beforehand!

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @hannebjorn 

It looks like you have HubSpot Technical Support included in your subscription. I'd recommend reaching out to the team in order to investigate this with you.

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
nonoodle
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @sharonlicari , I am only able to see Zoom and Uber, not Teams. 😪

nonoodle_0-1612727960481.png

Please can you assist in getting Teams?

Thanks 

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @nonoodle 

Welcome to the Community!

Regarding your query, you can add a videoconference link to your meetings if you're using HubSpot's integration with Zoom or UberConference. The Microsoft Teams Notification integration is not set up for video conferencing and so is not supported in the same way.

However, If you're a developer or there's a developer on your team, the Video Conference Extension API may be an option.

I'd also recommend following this idea to receive updates about this request. As you can see the current status is in Beta 🙂 

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
MherfelPCN
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello!

Can you share where you would add that teams link? Does it just go into the invite description? Location? I'm not sure where that would get added from what I'm seeing.

Also, is it possible to add to the meeting after it's already sent? We tend to have revisions after it's scheduled and would like to be able to add that to the body of the meeting invite. We've been able to add it however it does remove the hyperlink to the meeting. 

SMWolfe
Participant

SOLVE

The solution I found to the hyperlink removal: When you edit the calendar invite make sure you are set to format text as HTML not plain text. 

RonTheWebGuy
Participant

SOLVE

I am on the free plan and not able to edit like you described. 😞

0 Upvotes