How can i log a meeting for other hubspot user?

SOLVE
PedroVV

My sales representative asked me to log a meeting for him, how can i log this and assign to him?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Q: How can i log a meeting for other hubspot user?

Short A: Sure. Just go into the contact record and click on 'Schedule' at the top of the timeline.

(see image)

hubspot-crm-schedule-meeting.png 

Longer A:

Once there, you'll need to complete all the meeting details (including adding any other contacts that need to attend). 

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Q: How can i log a meeting for other hubspot user?

Short A: Sure. Just go into the contact record and click on 'Schedule' at the top of the timeline.

(see image)

hubspot-crm-schedule-meeting.png 

Longer A:

Once there, you'll need to complete all the meeting details (including adding any other contacts that need to attend). 

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
PedroVV

Is this solution works for meetings that have already happened? A past record?

Jimmy
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This is not a good solution because for a sales you need to be the owner to get credit for the meeting.

If you are an attendee it is not the same.

So wrong answer for me no ?

AWhitson16
Participant

@MFrankJohnson, Jimmy is correct. How do you set up a meeting for another Hubspot user so they get credit in sales analytics for the meeting?

gelflex-cc
Recognized Expert
0 Upvotes