Sales Hub Tools

hiraldo2018
Participant

Help! Creating an Email Temaplte

SOLVE

Hello Hubspoters! I'm currently assisting a client on Hubspot Sales as a team member under her account. I'm looking to create an email template, and am having trouble finding the "Sales Tools" navigation as mentioned in the Hubspot Help section.

Is it possible for me, without having access to the master account, to create email templates for her? Or is this something that would need to be done from her account? Please note, I'm using CRM Free. Your help is greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @hiraldo2018

Whether you can see the 'sales tools' dropdown will depend on your permissions within your portal. The permissions are under the sales tab of your user (settings>users and teams>select user>sales access "on"). 

When you are creating the template you will be able to choose whether you would like to have the template shared or not. If you would like to have your co-worker be able to use the template, you will want to enable sharing. 

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @hiraldo2018

Whether you can see the 'sales tools' dropdown will depend on your permissions within your portal. The permissions are under the sales tab of your user (settings>users and teams>select user>sales access "on"). 

When you are creating the template you will be able to choose whether you would like to have the template shared or not. If you would like to have your co-worker be able to use the template, you will want to enable sharing. 

Thank you,
Jenny

hiraldo2018
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Thanks so much! That was incredibly helpful. Seems we'll have to play around with the access/permission before I can create templates. Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes