Sales Hub Tools

LIonel10
投稿者

Google calendar invites, stop !!!!!!!!

解決

We use meetings to schedule clients and once scheduled we send them our own confirmation email with the date and time of the appointment, automatically Google sends them an invite that offers the contact the opportunity to choose: yes/maybe/no when they have already confirmed with us. 

Is there a way of stopping these automated confirmation emails being sent out from Google?  

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @LIonel10  Google calendar notifications are a personal setting. You can turn them off for yourself according to the instructions here, but you won't be able to deactivate them on the clients' side for your meetings app.  

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6件の返信
ibueno
参加者

解決

I realize this thread is a little old but I agree with the last comment. Normally when you schedule a meeting directly from the Google calendar, it gives you the option to choose whether you'd like to send an invitation or not. However, if someone schedules through Hubspot Meetings, the event gets automatically created and sends the invitation whether you want it or not. 

edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @LIonel10  Google calendar notifications are a personal setting. You can turn them off for yourself according to the instructions here, but you won't be able to deactivate them on the clients' side for your meetings app.  

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
CHansson
参加者

解決

There should be an option to enable or disable the google invite, period. This is a basic functionality that Hubspot has overlooked.

It should be set up like this: when someone books an appointment thru your booking page, the email confirmation they receive should just have an "add to your calendar" option, not a separate invite from your google calendar.

Hubspot...make it happen..until then, I can't use this booking page.

0 いいね!
StevenH
メンバー

解決

When I create an event in google calendar I have the option to send an event invite.  When it's integrated into Hubspot I don't have that option.  In my mind this means that Hubspot can change there settings to stop these notifications from going out!  I don't want  any calendar invites going out from here.  

LIonel10
投稿者

解決

Thank you @edjusten, how very annoying, but thanks for the very prompt reply.

0 いいね!
tomkel
参加者

解決

Hi, 

could you find a solution or workaround for that?

Tom

0 いいね!