Google Calendar sync problem

Highlighted
New Contributor

Whenever I try pressing on integrate with google calendar, it says connecting but it never does it, it just stays like that forever? 

I ticked the box to allow it to work offline etc...

CRM
0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hey @stevenlee could you confirm which web browser you are using?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I've tried it in internet explorer and chrome. Both times it asks for permission, click on connect and then it stays 'connecting' for an endless amount of time? Im not going to go ahead if i cant integrate with a calendar...

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @stevenlee there are no known issues with this integration currently, but I will check with our Product Teams. Can you please confirm if you experience this behavior if a)  you clear your browser cache and b) use a different wifi/network connection.

Note also: You must be logged into your Google Account on Chrome in order to proceed with the integration. 

0 Upvotes

I can confirm the problem with integrating G Calendar.

- Safari (Mac), Cache disabled and cleard, logged in at G, "Connecting..." never changes, fails.

- Chrome (Mac), logged in a G and in Chrome, same.

Since there is now way to add simple events in the HS Calendar, I'd really appreciate someone looking into the connection problem.

Regards,

Hannes

EDIT: I _can_ connect using my personal G account, but I _can't_ use my secondary account which I use as team account, even if I totally and completly log off with my personal account. Very strange.

2nd EDIT: Now I tried Firefox, and it worked.

0 Upvotes

@roisinkirby Have you had any luck in figuring this issue out?  Ths same issue is happening for me.  

To elaborate a bit, after I choose to Integrate with Google calendar (pic 1), a new tab opens where I am prompted to select the Google account, and after selection, I am prompted to allow off-line access (pic 2).  When I click "allow", the tab closes immediately, and I am returned to the original screen where I had chosen to Integrate with Google calendar, except this time it says "connecting", and it stays like that forever until you decide to close the tab.  

This was using Chrome, and I was logged into my Google account.

Please help!  Smiley Happy 

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

0 Upvotes