Sales Hub Tools

lg_22
Miembro

Google Calendar and the meeting module connection issues

resolver

Hello all, so far I haven't had any major issues setting up Hubspot with my Google account. Today I got around to trying to link my Google Calendar to Hubspot Meeting. Unfortunately, when I click on the button to authorize calendar access, I get this error message. 

Sorry. Something about that didn't go right. Please give us a moment to gather our thoughts, and then try again.

I've tried many more times with the same result. Google Chrome or Safari - same issue. Chrome in the incognito mode, same issue. I've tried chatting with the sales team but they suggested that I post here.

Any ideas on how do I start troubleshooting this error?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
lg_22
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Okay, managed to fix it. I disabled the inbox integration. Then I enabled the calendar sync for the meetings which also connected the inbox. It's weird that you cannot enable the calendar sync in the Meeting when you already have the inbox integration enabled. Oh well, the issue is fixed.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
lg_22
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Okay, managed to fix it. I disabled the inbox integration. Then I enabled the calendar sync for the meetings which also connected the inbox. It's weird that you cannot enable the calendar sync in the Meeting when you already have the inbox integration enabled. Oh well, the issue is fixed.

0 Me gusta
lg_22
Miembro

resolver

Okay, more info on the issue. I tried to connect my personal gmail calendar and it worked. Then I tried to connect my work calendar and this is the error message that I received.

2021-08-18_07-25-00.png

0 Me gusta
lg_22
Miembro

resolver

Hi all, I removed all extensions, cleared the browser cache, disconnected the calendar in the integrations module AND I'm still having the same issue. 😕 Please help.

0 Me gusta
webdew
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @lg_22 ,

Please try to clear cache and cookies and disconnect and reconnect the google calendar.
Sometimes it helps.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @lg_22,

Could you check in your Google Workspace whether access to Google Services for third-party apps is restricted or unrestricted?

Have you checked whether there are any browser extensions or apps that could be interfering here?

I would also try removing the Google Calendar app and reinstalling it under Settings > Integrations > Google Calendar.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.