Sales Hub Tools

Gwwalker

Goal setting for forecasts is not showing up.

I'm a super admin and when I setup my revenue goals for forecasting, they didn't show up on the edit screen so entered them 2 more times and they still don't show up for editing. They do show up a three times the amount when I visit the forecast tab, but I have no way to edit/correct them.

Please help.

6 Replies 6
WilliamSawley
Participant

I am having the same issue. Has anyone been able to edit their goals? I have tried to add a new goal for a user. I went through the whole process but it doesn't appear on the report. Very frustrating. Help!!!!

WilliamSawley_0-1664171053894.png

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WilliamSawley,

Thanks for reaching out!

I apologize for any frustration or business impact this may have caused. 

According to this help article, you must be a user with Forecast permissions in order to create, edit, and delete goals in your account. You should also be able to do so if you are a Super Admin as this would receive all permissions.

If you have either of these permission sets and are still experiencing this issue,  I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
ZShaker
Participant

Hi I am having the same issue every time i try to set up a goal i recieve an error message upon saving 😞

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ZShaker,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you please share a screenshot of the error message with us? The more information you can provide, the better the community can advise on the next steps.

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
mohsen
Participant

I have the exact same issue, now contacted HS and they are investing it (its been more than 18hrs so far!)

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @Gwwalker ,

Are you still facing the same issue? The forecast tool is working fine at my end. Goals are appearing when I entered them once. Hope you are entering all the mandatory fields first. Might be a bug. Try to logout, hard refresh, and log in again. This kind of bug occurs sometimes but gets rectified on its own in a while.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.