Sales Hub Tools

piccirca
メンバー

Getting firewall error when trying to share file from File Manager through non-Hubspot site

解決

i am using the free crm of hubspot at the moment. just getting my blog up and running. i have one CTA. I was hoping to have it as a download offer on my blog. I would like to only offer it unless the person provides their email/contact info. i setup a form and used the link to my hubspot file manager to share the file. i get a security/firewall error when running the test as a customer

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Getting firewall error when trying to share file from File Manager through non-Hubspot site

解決

Hi @piccirca, for you to be able to upload files into HubSpot, you will need the File Manager that is available starting with Starter subscriptions.

Since documents are a feature that is to share with an email individually, it is not possible to accomplish what you would like at the moment using documents.

What you can do as a workaround is to set up a follow-up email containing the URL of the file in an external page ( which I believe you may have ) and send them this email after the form is submitted. More information here 

Kindly

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @piccirca,

I would need more information about the access to file manager since it's required to have a Starter subscription above, so it won't be able to access the file manager in Free accounts ( more information here).

If you are referring to Documents, currently in documents it's necessary to manually input the unique email address in order to generate each link, so if it's shared outside of the email provided, you will encounter an error. ( more information. here)

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

0 いいね!
piccirca
メンバー

解決

Oh. So no way to provide a CTA in a secure method under the free CRM account? That's too bad. Thank you for your feedback.

0 いいね!
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @piccirca, for you to be able to upload files into HubSpot, you will need the File Manager that is available starting with Starter subscriptions.

Since documents are a feature that is to share with an email individually, it is not possible to accomplish what you would like at the moment using documents.

What you can do as a workaround is to set up a follow-up email containing the URL of the file in an external page ( which I believe you may have ) and send them this email after the form is submitted. More information here 

Kindly

Pam

0 いいね!