Sales Hub Tools

BCambridge

Getting desktop email tracking notifications from other team members

Hello,

I added the HS sales extension to Chrome for gmail to track emails.  I turned on desktop notifications.  It started off well.

I am one of three accounts that is under 1 regional account.  Once the other two accounts did the same, I started getting tracking notifications from their emails.  

Is there any way to only get tracking information from the emails that I send?  None of us are logged in as the parent account in gmail, so shouldn't we only get info from each separate account?

Thank you,

Dahari

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @BCambridge. Could you please provide more details on being "one of three accounts that is under 1 regional account" Are the accounts connected to HubSpot private or as a team in the conversation inbox? (more information here

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
BCambridge

This may be beyond my understanding, but we have one main enterprise account for our holistic fitness company.  Each studio has it's own log in and profile.  In my state there are 3 other studios, and we don't see each others emails, contacts, landing pages, etc.  However we have another profile that acts like a parent to the 4 studios that can see everything.

We each connected hb to gmail for tracking from our own studio profile, not the parent, however it appears the tracking is not segregated.

I hope this clarifies it more.

Thank you,

Dahari

0 Upvotes