Get no Information about booked Meetings

New Contributor

Hey guys, 

I try to use the Meeting tool in my Mails, the Problem is:

I get no notifications of booked Meetings, no Mail or any kind of noitification. 

Any body with same Problem here and got it fixed? 

Thx for your help

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @KevRunde4,

Do you mind sharing more information around what you are experiencing, what you are expecting to see, and where you are experiencing a roadblock? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

My Problem is, I send the meeting link via mail to my customers, they type in a meeting with me but I get no notification about that. normally I should get a mail "Mr.X booked a meeting with you on Friday at 5pm" or something lioke that, but I get nothing. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @KevRunde4 ,

When someone books a meeting with you, you should receive an email. 

Can you please confirm this issue occurs for all meetings being booked (by doing tests within an incognito window and booking meetings with yourself with a personal email inbox)?

If so, can you please share screenshots of the meeting being booked and the meeting on the timeline?

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes