Sales Hub Tools

CLapointe
Participant

GTM is blocked on Quote pages

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there a specific reason why GTM is blocked on Quote pages?

We need to fire conversion events on these pages using GTM but can't seem to be able to get GTM to load.

We only see GA firing...

See screenshots.

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 4.39.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 4.40.04 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
elizheleva
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi, there,

I am not sure why GTM is not pulling through as standard. You can add GTM to the quote template though. Check the code of this one that I have mocked up - https://hubspot-demo-account-hubsquad-20864057.hs-sites.com/f31d55d91f9affbfdd5c

Eli

Problem solver @ crmsquad

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
elizheleva
Solution

SOLVE

Hi, there,

I am not sure why GTM is not pulling through as standard. You can add GTM to the quote template though. Check the code of this one that I have mocked up - https://hubspot-demo-account-hubsquad-20864057.hs-sites.com/f31d55d91f9affbfdd5c

Eli

Problem solver @ crmsquad

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CLapointe
Participant

SOLVE

This is extremely useful! I had no idea we could create our own themes for Quotes. I will be doing this. Thank you!

elizheleva

SOLVE

@CLapointe I'm glad I could help! 🙂

Yup, you can customise the themes in a way you want. The easiest way would be to get the template you're using, create a child theme, copy the template file and the base.html (as that's where the <head> is) and add the GTM code accordingly.

Have an awesome weekend,

Eli

Problem solver @ crmsquad

Eli Zheleva