Sales Hub Tools

scotts
Participante

Forms for the Sales side

resolver

Everything I see for forms has to do with the Marketing side.  I want to create a form on the sales side of things so everytime a new contact is created the form that needs filled out is there.  This way the person taking the call knows all the information needed before it is passed over to the sales person.  It would be nice to be able to print the completed form also.  Is this possible?

Right now the only thing I see possible would be to create a massive amout of Deal properties, but there is no way to print that information.

1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Forms for the Sales side

resolver

Hi @scotts

In the CRM you can effectively customise the form that sales complete when creating a new contact by managing the properties that appear on the new contact screen. Details on how to customise that here: How can I set required fields for creating contacts, companies, and deals in HubSpot?

Other than taking a screenshot or exporting/printing a list of contacts with the right columns included, there's no real way to print this info out unfortunatly. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
Phil_Vallender
Solución

Forms for the Sales side

resolver

Hi @scotts

In the CRM you can effectively customise the form that sales complete when creating a new contact by managing the properties that appear on the new contact screen. Details on how to customise that here: How can I set required fields for creating contacts, companies, and deals in HubSpot?

Other than taking a screenshot or exporting/printing a list of contacts with the right columns included, there's no real way to print this info out unfortunatly. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta