Formatting eMail Templates

Occasional Contributor

Hi!

I've painstakingly come up with custom colors for templates homegrown in Outlook.

HOWEVER when I enter the RGB values under "other" there is no way to save & they don't "take."

ALSO I want to use Arial as default font point size 12 & I can't get that formatting to "take" either.

What do I do?

thanks!

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Occasional Contributor

I've found success saving "color picker favorites" in our account settings. You would want to access your company's Profile & Preferences Menu > Marketing > Email > Configuration. There under "Color" you can set preferences, including "Color Picker Favorites" which make these colors available from the color picker dropdown in your Marketing Emails (when editing). 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I am also having problems getting default email fonts "to take" as you say in templates.  I also find that even when I reset the whole template font and size to be uniform and despite them looking fine in both the HubSpot template editor and before I send the email all the formatting is lost when it appears in my outlook inbox and the text is a mish mash of sizes and font style.  

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Is anyone out there successful using the templates integrated into Outlook?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

HubSpot - please can you give us some support with Outlook-HubSpot email integration. I also have an open query on about tracking and logging emails .  We are getting a little frustrated!

Community Manager

Hey @NurseRose 

Here there is an article where you can find how to use the templates on Outlook 

I hope this helps

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @AliR1 

I'd like to share the following articles where explains why this is happening: Marketing emails look different in Outlook and this other blog article emails Looking Funny in Outlook? Try These 7 Tricks for Making Them More Presentable

In regards to your question about the tracking and email logging with the extension, I'd like to share this article to help you to Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in

If this doesn't help, could you please share more details, a screenshot of the error?

Thanks

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes