Sales Hub Tools

joelvs
参加者

Filter by City/State/Country

解決

Is there a way to filter by location? City, State, Country?

3件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Is there a way to filter by location? City, State, Country?

Short A: Yes.

- see image

HubSpot View Filter | Contains Exactly (boolean example)HubSpot View Filter | Contains Exactly (boolean example)

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
ConnorSlivensky
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

Yes, it's very easy. You can create a filter or use lists. Depending on if you want to nail down location on a company or contact basis you'll use the corresponding property category and there should be city, state/region and country under both of those. 

If you need further help or clarification just let me know. スマイリー ハッピー

If this solved your issue make sure to mark it as such so others can find the thread and answer easier. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
ConnorSlivensky
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

That would be because both the Country and State/Region proprieties are Dropdown fields so you would have to select from a predefined list or add an option to the existing ones.

This is done to prevent having Washington DC, DC, D.C, D.C. ect all as separate entries from each unique spelling.

Depending on your use case and goals you might be able to segment the states into regional lists to use as criteria.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
21件の返信
Juliana1
メンバー

解決

Am Having the same problem, when I import a contact list whit a state field I cant filter it by "State". I even try to connect contact and company porperties and it dosent work.

Anyone knows why is this happening? 

0 いいね!
ConnorSlivensky
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

My guess without more info is that your import isn't formatted correctly. If everything else imported correctly I'd export the database and try to use the sample import sheets found here. All you'd need is two columns, one for the state field and the other will have the contact ID's. (which you can copy from your export) 

When importing HubSpot will only modify properties with columns defined, so in this case only state while it uses Contact ID to match it up to the correct contact.

Hope that helps, if you have anymore questions feel free to reach back out. 

ConnorSlivensky
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

Yes, it's very easy. You can create a filter or use lists. Depending on if you want to nail down location on a company or contact basis you'll use the corresponding property category and there should be city, state/region and country under both of those. 

If you need further help or clarification just let me know. スマイリー ハッピー

If this solved your issue make sure to mark it as such so others can find the thread and answer easier. 

0 いいね!
faith
メンバー

解決

Doesn't work for me. Is that because I have the Free version?

0 いいね!
ConnorSlivensky
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

Yeah looking at the pricing tier it seems that lists (couldn't find filters but it's the same functionality) are locked to the starter and above. The starter tier has lists and only costs $50 a month but depending on how/how much you use the platform it may be worth it. 

0 いいね!
joelvs
参加者

解決

Hello Connor,

I am a sales professional in Hubspot but am unable to filter for a location the way you have described. I can click the country/region but am not allowed to type in the desired city. 

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

UPDATE 20190801: HubSpot Sales Pro (legacy) now includes lists! Woo Hoo.

HubSpot Sales Professional does NOT include the HubSpot Lists tool.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
ConnorSlivensky
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

That would be because both the Country and State/Region proprieties are Dropdown fields so you would have to select from a predefined list or add an option to the existing ones.

This is done to prevent having Washington DC, DC, D.C, D.C. ect all as separate entries from each unique spelling.

Depending on your use case and goals you might be able to segment the states into regional lists to use as criteria.

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

Wait @ConnorSlivensky.
If we're talking HubSpot default Contact OR Company properties (i.e., Country, City, and State), ALL are Single Line Text property types in HubSpot.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
ConnorSlivensky
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

I just checked the backend in the properties section and both "State/Region" and "Country" default HubSpot Contact Properties show as a dropdown selection.  City is, in fact, a single line text field which is why I opt to use a "Closest Metro Area" custom property so we don't need to filter for all the different spellings and suburbs. 

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

Maybe something has changed in a weird way. Here's what we see in free, Sales Pro, and Marketing Enterprise portals for both Contacts and Companies!

- see image

HubSpot Default City Property TypeHubSpot Default City Property Type

- see image

HubSpot Default State/Region Property TypeHubSpot Default State/Region Property Type

- see image

HubSpot Default Country Property TypeHubSpot Default Country Property Type

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
ConnorSlivensky
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

Yeah, that's odd. Here's what I see. - These are both Contact Properties

StateRegion.PNGCountry.PNG

Within each of those is a prepopulated list. Like I said you were correct about the city field. 

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

What HS version(s) are you running (or screenshooting)?

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
ConnorSlivensky
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

Marketing Suite Pro.

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

Hi @jennysowyrda@roisinkirby

@ConnorSlivensky is seeing Dropdown property types for State/Region and Country (both Contact AND Company) default HubSpot properties in their Marketing Pro portal.

I see Single Line Text property types for those default HubSpot properties across multiple free, Sales Pro, Marketing Pro, and Marketing Enterprise portals -- the HubSpot default-default! (is that a word?)

We suspect the HubSpot default property types have been modified in ConnorS's portal. Have you seen this scenario before?

Thanks in advance.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
joelvs
参加者

解決

I noticed that mine says single line text in settings but when I get to the contact filter in my list and I only have a dropdown option.

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

The way property types appear in view filters can be misleading (and confusing). Here's a good rule of thumb -- if you don't see selections from which to choose, start typing! 🙂

- see image

HubSpot View Filter Example: SINGLE LINE TEXTHubSpot View Filter Example: SINGLE LINE TEXT

- see image

HubSpot View Filter Example: DROPDOWNHubSpot View Filter Example: DROPDOWN

NOTE: It's difficult to tell the property 'type' from the HubSpot View Filter screen.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
wendypease
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

If I filter for the state and then "contains exactly" - under that it says "add options".  How to I add the list of States so I can choose?  It's grayed out and says "add a new options."  Yet it doesn't let me.

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Is there a way to filter by location? City, State, Country?

Short A: Yes.

- see image

HubSpot View Filter | Contains Exactly (boolean example)HubSpot View Filter | Contains Exactly (boolean example)

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
ZeeLai
メンバー

解決

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 11.14.20 AM.png

Hi!

I am not able to filter by country/region as it only shows "add new option" which I am not able to! Need some assistance on this! 

Thank you.