Feedproxy.google.com

SionPickering

Hello,

I've quite new to Hubspot but have just found that email threads included by a colleague have - over the last 30 minutes - appeared to change from the email text to the following:

Sion Pickering - Hubspot feedproxy.google.com Error.JPG

Anyone know if it's possible to remove this and revert to original text?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @SionPickering, thanks for your post! I am wondering whether you are still experiencing this issue, as I have not encountered this type of behaviour before. Is this happening for all your email exchanges, and is it consistent or intermittent? 

Let me know, and if it still persists, I will be sure to dig into it further.

May

0 Upvotes
SionPickering

Hi May,

From what I can see, it's not happened since but there are a number of our records which had this error occur which were noticed a few days appart (but likely occured at the same time), and we aree still unable to ammend / edit / delete these.

Thanks,

Sion

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni

@SionPickering thanks for your respnse! Could you send me a PM with links to a few example contacts for whom this has happened?

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni

@SionPickering thanks very much for sending me those! After doing some more digging, I was able to find that these activities are actually a part of the "Company News" feature in the CRM. This is an older feature which pulls in relevant news articles into a Company record's timeline which matches them.

Because work on this feature is not a priority for our development team at this time, there are sometimes mismatches between news articles and companies that occur, which seems to be the case here. In this case, it might be best to simply disregard the activity; just know that it was pulled in by a feature native to the CRM, and does not have any relation to your email threads whatsoever!

Please let me know if you have any questions on this, and all my best,

May

0 Upvotes