Sales Hub Tools

KierstenH
メンバー

Feature Request - Choose send start date for a sequence - from contact record

解決

I'd like the ability to delay the start of a sequence, similar to how I can schedule the send of a regular email - I'd like the ability to delay or schedule the start of an email sequence

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
RCoutu
解決策
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

The workaround is to create a workflow with the desired date and insert the sequence right after. That will trigger the sequence at the desired moment. Obvioulsy, you will have to determine the trigger of this workflow. If you have multiple HS user that can have the sequence activate, you'll have to create an If-then branch to sort out the right sender name & e-mail. A bit complicated. Indeed, it will be a nice HubSPot feature.

Robert Coutu

HubSpot CRM Consultant Strategist and Business Analyst and RevOps

Meet me

1 438 818 9661 #004

rcoutu@auxilio.io

auxilio.io

linkedin

Read our most recent blog post

How to stop killing your sales performance?

元の投稿で解決策を見る

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @KierstenH,

You're correct, out of the box this is currently not possible.

In terms of workarounds, there aren't any straight forward ones.

• Instead of enrolling the contact immediately, you could create a sequence task for a specific time in the future, the completion of which would then trigger the first send at the right time.
  • With a Sales or Service Hub Enterprise, workflows can be used to enroll contacts into sequences. The approach here would be that sales persons would populate a date property and a property with the time of the day (dropdown select) which is then picked up by a workflow. This requires a lot of maintenance however. This type of workflow currently requires one branch per sales person.

Other users have requested better options for this already: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Delay-1st-Step-Default-Send-Time-for-Sequences/idi-p/...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. (You can make it easier for others to find this request by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
PCunningham
参加者

解決
0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @KierstenH,

You're correct, out of the box this is currently not possible.

In terms of workarounds, there aren't any straight forward ones.

• Instead of enrolling the contact immediately, you could create a sequence task for a specific time in the future, the completion of which would then trigger the first send at the right time.
  • With a Sales or Service Hub Enterprise, workflows can be used to enroll contacts into sequences. The approach here would be that sales persons would populate a date property and a property with the time of the day (dropdown select) which is then picked up by a workflow. This requires a lot of maintenance however. This type of workflow currently requires one branch per sales person.

Other users have requested better options for this already: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Delay-1st-Step-Default-Send-Time-for-Sequences/idi-p/...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. (You can make it easier for others to find this request by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RCoutu
解決策
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

The workaround is to create a workflow with the desired date and insert the sequence right after. That will trigger the sequence at the desired moment. Obvioulsy, you will have to determine the trigger of this workflow. If you have multiple HS user that can have the sequence activate, you'll have to create an If-then branch to sort out the right sender name & e-mail. A bit complicated. Indeed, it will be a nice HubSPot feature.

Robert Coutu

HubSpot CRM Consultant Strategist and Business Analyst and RevOps

Meet me

1 438 818 9661 #004

rcoutu@auxilio.io

auxilio.io

linkedin

Read our most recent blog post

How to stop killing your sales performance?