Facebook pixel to meetings?

New Contributor

Hi there, 

Is it possible to add the Facebook pixel to my meetings page? Im using the meetings functionality to allow website visitors to schedule a demo. I want to track the setting of a meeting as a conversion event in Facebook. But the only way to do that is to add my facebook pixel. Can I do this?
Thanks!

- Raheem

3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @raheemm 

Because your meetings link page does not live on your domain, you cannot add a tracking pixel to it. 

If you have sales starter or professional, you can embed your meetings onto a website page, which would give you the ability to add your tracking pixel to that page. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
New Contributor

Thanks @jennysowyrda! I ended up upgrading my account and embedded the meeting code into my site to allow for tracking. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor
HubSpot recently enabled meeting hosting on own domain: https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/meetings-integrates-better-with-the-hubspot-platform However, I am still not sure how to redirect people to a Thank You page after meeting submission or where to install a Facebook pixel. Can you see if there is a way to do it now? Thank you!
0 Upvotes