Sales Hub Tools

spolson8
Participant

Export prospect visit data to Excel

Résolue

I'd like to get the different pages visited by a given prospect company out of the fly-in window into Excel to manage and report on. Currently the only option seems to be to copy and paste the information out, then reformat it, then it can be manipulated.

Does anyone have a better method for getting the visit information out of HubSpot and into Excel for easier manipulation and reporting?

1 Solution acceptée
katja
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

@DebStonebraker and @spolson8:

You can export information from the Prospects tool using the "Options" link in the left-hand sidebar.

On the left side of the Prospects tool, beneath the dropdown menu that displays the View you are looking at, select Options > Export.

If the export does not contain the data you're looking for, then copy-pasting to Excel will be the best solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

8 Réponses
katja
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @spolson8,

I'd recommend exporting this information straight from the Prospects tool in your CRM. Is there a specific roadblock or issue you were facing when trying to export your Prospects data?

Cheers,
Katja

0 Votes
DebStonebraker
Participant

Résolue

I have been trying to export the prospect data into excel, but there is no export button.

0 Votes
katja
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

@DebStonebraker and @spolson8:

You can export information from the Prospects tool using the "Options" link in the left-hand sidebar.

On the left side of the Prospects tool, beneath the dropdown menu that displays the View you are looking at, select Options > Export.

If the export does not contain the data you're looking for, then copy-pasting to Excel will be the best solution.

tornero_mx
Participant

Résolue

@katja - Is there still no way to get an exported view of the following columns from the prospect tool:

[Prospect Company] [Visitor (Either Anonymous or Contact Name)] [Page Viewed] [Date]

Hubspot clearly has this data, but there is no easy way to consume it or export it for better analysis, as you'd have to manually stitch it all together for each of the (potentially 1000s) of prospects and visitors...

Thoughts or advice? 

spolson8
Participant

Résolue

I still haven't been able to get to this information, so if there is a way it'd be great to know. I know our team is interested in seeing it all as one export versus stitching it together in Excel.

DebStonebraker
Participant

Résolue

Thank you for your quick response.

I was able to export the list. I was looking for the Export button on the top and not in the options.

0 Votes
DebStonebraker
Participant

Résolue

Thank you for the tip @katja. I checked all but that options drop down. This worked.

0 Votes
spolson8
Participant

Résolue

The 'Export' function doesn't actually give me the visit information or the pages a prospect reviewed. If you have another solution I'd be willing to give that a try.

Thanks,

Scott