Sales Hub Tools

BCole1

Errors with Sequences

SOLVE

When sending out a recent sequence, we experienced the issue of the majority of the recipients becoming an error status in step 1. (We enrolled 423 contacts, and 377 of those came as an error)
When investigating, it displays that we reached the send limit, which is false, as we were nowhere near our limit. 

In addition to this, after enrolling the 423 contacts, the sender had nearly 1,300 emails stuck in the drafts in their email not sent, and all were a part of the sequence. 

Any suggestions would be helpful

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Errors with Sequences

SOLVE

It indeed looks like it, @BCole1. In that case, you can find your rate limits in the article. HubSpot can't do anything about those, unfortunately.

If you found this helpful and also want to make it easier for other to find this information, you can accept my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Errors with Sequences

SOLVE

Hi @BCole1,

Could you please share the exact error message your seeing? Sending limits do not only refer to your HubSpot subscription but also email provider limits: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/sales-email-send-limits

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
BCole1

Errors with Sequences

SOLVE

I think you may be right. Here is the message:

BCole1_0-1673980595395.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Errors with Sequences

SOLVE

It indeed looks like it, @BCole1. In that case, you can find your rate limits in the article. HubSpot can't do anything about those, unfortunately.

If you found this helpful and also want to make it easier for other to find this information, you can accept my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
BCole1

Errors with Sequences

SOLVE
I think you may be right. Here is the error message

[cid:77a8988f-fe76-4600-bbaf-ad29539ae039]
0 Upvotes