Sales Hub Tools

DiegoMendanha

Enable to select among the team who you want to book a meeting with (Scheduling Page)

SOLVE

In the scheduling page, is that possible to have an option to create a single page with all team members and enable the customer to select whom they would like to book a meeting with from the dropdown menu? I tried the group and the round-robin and neither offer this option.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Enable to select among the team who you want to book a meeting with (Scheduling Page)

SOLVE

Hey @DiegoMendanha,

I think you can do this by just having a standalone page that sits in front of each users link.  I imagine it being a 3x3 grid (for 9 team members) with a profile photo, title, and name along with a CTA to book on their personal link.  Would something like that work?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
DiegoMendanha

SOLVE

I went to another calendar tool that offers this feature. 

0 Upvotes
Efaye
Participant

SOLVE

Ah, good to know @DiegoMendanha . Mind if I ask which one you went with?

0 Upvotes
DiegoMendanha

SOLVE

Booked. Chat soon.

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks

SOLVE

Hey @DiegoMendanha, you should be able to use one of the drag and drop templates from the Asset Marketplace along with a HubSpot landing page.  If easier, feel free to book time here and we can chat in more detail.

Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @DiegoMendanha,

I think you can do this by just having a standalone page that sits in front of each users link.  I imagine it being a 3x3 grid (for 9 team members) with a profile photo, title, and name along with a CTA to book on their personal link.  Would something like that work?

DiegoMendanha

SOLVE

Hi,

It could be a solution. How would we set that up? I'm a CS manager, not a dev :-). 

Thanks, Diego.

0 Upvotes
Efaye
Participant

SOLVE

@DiegoMendanha @Bryantworks I'm curious if you found a template that helped with this? I'm looking for the exact same thing and could build it on my own, but would love if someone has already set it up 🙂

0 Upvotes