Sales Hub Tools

HubDoPete
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Ouro

Enable integrated video within emails, in the Sequences tool

resolver

The new integrated video ability in the CRM when writing emails is great.

Sequences are a great way to generate a response from a prospect, with a reply or a booked meeting.

Are there plans to add the integrated video function when adding prospects to a sequence?

1 Solução aceita
gabriel-nextiny
Solução
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi Pete,

I know, HubSpot is in the initial states of the video product but there are ways to make some of it work while they get it everywhere fully integrated.

If you are using HubSpot Video, then you are using the Vidyard GoVideo chrome extension, so if you want to include videos you've recorded from there, you can always click on the copy link and thumbnail button and then paste on the email you are creating on the marketing side.

I know this does not include your "HubSpot Video" files that you are hosting through the file manager, but it is something. You can also download the videos from HubSpot into Vidyard and then use them from there.

Hope this helps. If it does, please mark this response as a solution.

Thanks

G

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 10.59.54 PM.png

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
bhascher
Colaborador(a)

resolver

The whole idea of using a centralized process of producing, hosting and using video's is not working when HubSpot Video's can't be used in Sequences. Now we need two payed tools! Please add video to Sequences as well. Thx! 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
gabriel-nextiny
Solução

resolver

Hi Pete,

I know, HubSpot is in the initial states of the video product but there are ways to make some of it work while they get it everywhere fully integrated.

If you are using HubSpot Video, then you are using the Vidyard GoVideo chrome extension, so if you want to include videos you've recorded from there, you can always click on the copy link and thumbnail button and then paste on the email you are creating on the marketing side.

I know this does not include your "HubSpot Video" files that you are hosting through the file manager, but it is something. You can also download the videos from HubSpot into Vidyard and then use them from there.

Hope this helps. If it does, please mark this response as a solution.

Thanks

G

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 10.59.54 PM.png

HubDoPete

resolver

Thanks Gabriel,

I agree you can use the Chrome extension as before, to create a personalised message to paste into the email before sending. I'm just unsure if the integration is going to show up in future for sequences so that a salesperson would use it without swapping tabs and pasting - hence the request for this to be on the development queue if not already.

Happy to use this workaround for now

cheers

Pete

0 Avaliação positiva
gabriel-nextiny

resolver

I will make sure I pass it on to the product team.

G

0 Avaliação positiva
timfresen
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Hey guys,

This is an acceptable work around for now, if it weren't for the fact that Hubspot changes the dimensions of the thumbnail, making it look very crummy:

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.03.06.png

This doesn't happen when pasted into a regular Gmail message.

Any idea what's going on here?

0 Avaliação positiva