Sales Hub Tools

agesse
メンバー

Email signature not showing up in preview or when sent from Hubspot

解決

Hi - so I have tried re-adding a new HTML signature (made with Hubspot's free signature maker) because the previous one stopped showing up in both the preview and when sent from Hubspot, has not helped. Is there any reason why the signature suddently disappeared? I have tried adding and deleting it a few times with no luck. Its not showing up anywhere except in the preferences when I 'add' it. Help??

3件の承認済みベストアンサー
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @agesse can you confirm you are following these instructions correctly: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/how-do-i-add-an-email-signature-for-the-c...

When you send a test email does the signature display?

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
rcovelli
解決策
参加者

解決

I have found this to work. I got it from a chat with Ryan at Customer Support. It avoids the possible issues with using the Signature Edit feature under Profiles and Preferences.

#1.png

#2.png

#3.png

#4.png

#5.png

HIT SAVE

There is a preview pane to the right, and it should show you what the signature will look like. In my experience, this is the signature that will appear on outgoing emails sent from both the Conversations and the Contacts pages. Hope it works for you.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

JoMolina
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hello team!

This might be slightly unrelated but for the users who are having issues with the signature images when sending sequences. This seems to be caused by Outlook not being able to populate the image in a public way in the HubSpot connector. I found a workaround, I found this article to add the HTML signature (created in HubSpot) to the outlook signature. Doing this will help the connector identify the source of the image. As this is a workaround for this behavior in specific it might make the signature images not render properly in Outlook, so you need to switch the signatures depending on usage.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

26件の返信
HermsenRental
メンバー

解決

I have the same issue. I also have an HTML signature that was built from the Hubspot site but it is not working for replies or new emails. My basic signature did work previously. Bug?

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @HermsenRental,

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please provide screenshots of where you are seeing this? Additionally, have you tried the steps referenced by @roisinkirby?

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
HermsenRental
メンバー

解決

Apparently this is not resolved. I was working on my desktop today and the signature showed up just fine. Today on my laptop (as well as last night when I commented on the forum) it is still not working. When I compose a new message or reply to an existing email the signature does not show up at all. I did go into a Deal and under emails and then the signature shows up there, just not under "Conversations" > "Inbox".

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @HermsenRental,

Thank you for the additional information! The signature setting does not apply to the conversations tool. If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend upvoting this idea.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
HermsenRental
メンバー

解決

It looks like its working now. I dont know if the signature takes a day or two before it starts working or not (or if it requires a log off and back on)? My signature was not showing up at all before. In a new email or reply. It's working for both now.

Thanks.

0 いいね!
agesse
メンバー

解決

Yes I did follow the instructions. I had used the Hubspot free HTML signature maker and I even tried a simple 2 line signature after the signature stopped working (just to be sure) and in either case it would not appear either in the email 'box' when I was writing it on Hubspot or when it was sent. For some reason though the problem went away on its own a few days ago. Thanks anyways tho!

0 いいね!