Sales Hub Tools

LHewitt
Participante

Email failed to send in workflows

Hi,

I have a workflow set up with triggers for when a deal meets a specific set of criteria. Once it has met the criteria, an email notification gets sent to certain people within the company. However, one of those people are not receiving the email and I can't figure out why. 

Can someone help please?

Screenshot 2021-12-22 at 10.32.17.png

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
Ignazio
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi @LHewitt and @ASmith67!

Can you please confirm if the users who are unable to receive these internal emails have enabled their notifications for these emails? They will need to check this in notification settings like so:

ezgif.com-crop.gif

Have a great day,

i

Ignazio Morici
Marketing Manager @power2Cloud | HubSpot Certified Trainer | Co-host @EMEA HubSpot Certified Trainers Subgroup

Did my post help you? Marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
ASmith67
Participante

Hi @LHewitt ,

Just curious if you ever got to the cause of this as we have this issue too and cannot see why it is happening.

Angela

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Hi @LHewitt,

Is there more information on that error? If you're seeing this in the workflow history, you should be able to hover your mouse over the error and click to see more details.

If there isn't, I'd recommend reviewing these steps: Not receiving HubSpot system or notification emails

One issue might be that emails to this contacts did previously bounce. If the person wasadded as a contact in your HubSpot account, and a past email that you've sent has bounced, you'll need to navigate to your contact record and remove the bounce. Once you've removed the bounce and verified the steps above, they should receive new notifications from HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
LHewitt
Participante

Thanks Karsten, 

The strange part is that this colleague is receiving emails from other workflows but isn't receiving emails from these new workflows. So they are already getting emails from HubSpot with their settings being correct and nothing is going to their spam folder. 

I also can't seem to find anything in their contact record to suggest that they've had any bounced emails. 

This is all the information I get after clicking on Event Details within the History section of the workflow. 

Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 13.01.05.png

Thanks for your help

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler

Hi @LHewitt,

Very strange. I'd recommend to reach out to HubSpot support here via the in-app help widget. They might be able to access a more detailed error message.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.