Email Templates Update Feature in Sequence Editing

Occasional Contributor

I have very recently noticed the new update with "scheduled" sequence editing feature. This is a much needed future as the marketing tactics needs changes on the go.

However, in Sequence, if we attach "email templates" which can not be updated in mid of sequence time. 

I have created 3 email templates for a sequence. I have initiated the sequence for 120 contacts, after seeing the 2nd email reached to many, I have realised the mistake made in the email template. Now, I can edit the sequence email copy, but email template update is not showing up in "scheduled sequences". I would prefer a "Update Template" button in "Scheduled sequence" editing time and wanted to use that feature.

Share your thoughts!

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

Totally agree, now we need to UN-ENROLL, update the template/task, re-enroll EACH enrolled in the step they are in. I would expect a similar experience as the marketing email, while scheduled an edit CAN be applied.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Sankar and @walterl

If this is a functionality you would like to see implemented in the future, I would encourage you to create an idea in our ideas forum. The more specifics, screenshots, and use cases you can include, the better. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes