Sales Hub Tools

daveon
Contributor

East way to get total pipeline value in report?

SOLVE

Hi, struggling here with this - I would like a TOTAL PIPELINE VALUE, ideally over a time series if that's saved, but it would be good to know what my non-adjusted total pipeline was at the moment and not the estimated closed values.

I've been digging around the new reports and failing miserably...

1 Accepted solution
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi, this is relatively straight forward and you can do it in a custom report. The deal forcast that you are probably looking at now takes into account the probability weighting whereas you want a report that doesn't have the weighting. So go to the reports tab and select reports. Select 'Create custom report' Select Single Object and then deals and then next

Screenshot 2020-05-28 08.57.33.png

Then on the properties screen,  select Amount in Company curreny and deal stage as selected properties.  Then apply a filter of create date and put in your date range

Screenshot 2020-05-28 09.00.54.pngScreenshot 2020-05-28 09.01.01.png

Then on the visualization tab you can then use the deal stage as the displaying category and the amount in company currency (total) in the measured by category.  

This will then show you the amounts without it being weighted.  You can then save this to a dashboard.

Screenshot 2020-05-28 09.03.49.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE

Hi, this is relatively straight forward and you can do it in a custom report. The deal forcast that you are probably looking at now takes into account the probability weighting whereas you want a report that doesn't have the weighting. So go to the reports tab and select reports. Select 'Create custom report' Select Single Object and then deals and then next

Screenshot 2020-05-28 08.57.33.png

Then on the properties screen,  select Amount in Company curreny and deal stage as selected properties.  Then apply a filter of create date and put in your date range

Screenshot 2020-05-28 09.00.54.pngScreenshot 2020-05-28 09.01.01.png

Then on the visualization tab you can then use the deal stage as the displaying category and the amount in company currency (total) in the measured by category.  

This will then show you the amounts without it being weighted.  You can then save this to a dashboard.

Screenshot 2020-05-28 09.03.49.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
VinceA
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @Tnichs. I've successfully created this chart but what I'm missing is a TOTAL. Is it possible to add a total to this chart? I'd like to create both an overview of my unweighted and weighted pipeline by forecast category and ideally with a custome date range filter.

0 Upvotes
daveon
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi,

Few problems with this - firstly it includes WON and LOST - neither of which are current pipeline - all I really would like is a total of open pipeline at that moment as a single number?

Surely this should be easy to get to - I can create a report of Open Deals - all I need is a sum of that number without having to export the whole list to excel and do it manually?

0 Upvotes
daveon
Contributor

SOLVE

Ok, ignore me - I managed to get the new filters working to limit what I saw.

To be honest this is a pretty clunky work around for something that ought to be straight forward.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @daveon ,

I will tag in one of the top contributors- @Tnichs do you have advice on this?

0 Upvotes