Sales Hub Tools

gunryd
Participante

Does the 'Book a meeting' bot action reflect the time zone for available time slots?

When I use the 'Book a meeting' bot action it gives a user the possibility to see available time slots for booking a meeting. But do they reflect time zones as the original meeting link does?

3 Respuestas 3
sttang
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Does the 'Book a meeting' bot action reflect the time zone for available time slots?

Hey @gunryd 👋🏻,

The meetings link will show the timezone as set in your meeting's availability tab by default:

TimezoneTimezone

However, the users themselves can toggle the timezone to have the times convert accordingly: Meeting timeMeeting time

Meeting time 2Meeting time 2

Hope this helps! 🙂

gunryd
Participante

Thanks @sttang and this works well for the original Meeting link.

But - when adding this function as a Bot Action - the bot gives user options for which day that suits and then time. I wonder if the time shows differently for bot chat bot users in India vs bot user in Peru? The chatbot for meeting bookings doesnt show the time zone dropdown. 

I might be confusing my global chat bot users to book meetings when its their middle of the night! :-o.

0 Me gusta
sttang
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @gunryd ,

When booking the meeting through the chat, the timings shown will have the default timezone set for your meetings link.

If the default timezone in your meetings link is set to PDT, it will show up accordingly on the bot:

PDT examplePDT example

If the default timezone in your meetings link is set to BST, it will update on the bot as well:
BSTBST

Therefore, the timing shown to the users who are on the chat will be in the default timezone of the meetings link and users themselves have to convert the timings accordingly if they are in another timezone. However, we will indicate to the end user the timezones of the timings displayed to them.

0 Me gusta