Sales Hub Tools

denny

Does HubSpot have an email integration?

SOLVE

I'm wondering if hubspot allows automatic email integration so that all communication between my account email and a contact email will auto-populate within hubspot. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @denny,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community!

The Hubspot Sales Gmail and Outlook integrations do not allow for all communication to be logged in the Hubspot CRM.  When sending emails with the Hubspot Sales Gmail extension or Outlook Add-in, you can choose to log the email in the CRM.  If you have a connected inbox and you receive a reply from a logged email, that reply will also log on the contact's record.  There isn't a way to automatically log communication from contacts who reach out to you directly without replying to one of your logged emails.  

I hope this helps clear things up.  

Brett

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
lorraine
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, It's supposed to integrate... That's certainly the theory, but my experience so far has been very disappointing :(.

0 Upvotes
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @denny,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community!

The Hubspot Sales Gmail and Outlook integrations do not allow for all communication to be logged in the Hubspot CRM.  When sending emails with the Hubspot Sales Gmail extension or Outlook Add-in, you can choose to log the email in the CRM.  If you have a connected inbox and you receive a reply from a logged email, that reply will also log on the contact's record.  There isn't a way to automatically log communication from contacts who reach out to you directly without replying to one of your logged emails.  

I hope this helps clear things up.  

Brett

vdonatiello

SOLVE

thanks for your update ...

as other user pointed out, maybe now on 2020 there are new ways ...

i connected easily with Gmail but Gmail it is used almost as personal email ... while I would like to connect with the business email ... if I receive and email from a form from my website how could I integrate? 

could you please point out where I should read more???

thanks, Vito

0 Upvotes
neilm001

SOLVE

Hi Brett,

We have integrated the emails on our outlook and Gmail. We found that Gmail emails flow straight off to HubSpot however outlook needs a BCC address. This created havoc at my workplace as everyone started wondering would their personal and interoffice emails would be in integrated too. Is there a way apart from ticking off log and track to guide Hubspot which emails should be integrated or not?

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
Katiew
Participant

SOLVE

Have there been any updates on this? It would be useful for emails sent to users (without being linked to a feed) be linked to the contact records.

Thanks

Katie

0 Upvotes