Sales Hub Tools

vc16
Participant

Displaying custom contact properties in the deal view

SOLVE

Hello, 

When in a deal, I would like to display more contact level custom properties on the contact section on the right hand side of a deal.

Currently it appears that we can only display: name, title, email address and phone number and the only solution is to copy over data via workflows or to click into the contact 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @vc16,

You're correct, you can display 4 fields and freely choose two of them by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#customize-record-association-cards...

There is an open request to the product team here for the ability to include more fields. I'd recommend commenting and upvoting, the product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @vc16,

You're correct, you can display 4 fields and freely choose two of them by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#customize-record-association-cards...

There is an open request to the product team here for the ability to include more fields. I'd recommend commenting and upvoting, the product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.