Disconnect between gmail - Hubspot & notifications?

Jane

I have had to start sending emails from my Gmail because the pdf attachment I wanted to send via the template within HubSpot because the receiver got a different view.  

The HubSpot extension is linked to my Gmail and I get notified when someone clicks etc, however, there is no record showing up of the email in HubSpot in either Company or Contact. 

What am I missing? I don't want to have to copy my sent email into HubSpot manually. But the workflow right now is a bit disjointed.

Jane

2 Replies 2
TR111
Participant

Jane, I am having the same problem. I submitted a report ticket days ago and still no joy. Good luck.

@Jane wrote:

I have had to start sending emails from my Gmail because the pdf attachment I wanted to send via the template within HubSpot because the receiver got a different view.  

The HubSpot extension is linked to my Gmail and I get notified when someone clicks etc, however, there is no record showing up of the email in HubSpot in either Company or Contact. 

What am I missing? I don't want to have to copy my sent email into HubSpot manually. But the workflow right now is a bit disjointed.

Jane

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Jane  Can you walk through the steps on this Hubspot Academy help page to troubleshoot your tracking? Pay particular attention to the extensions that may be interfering.

You email was not tracked

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes