Dial keypad closes while entering extensions

Regular Contributor

The dialing keypad regularly closes while I'm trying to enter an extension.  This is super annoying and often results in having to hang up and call again because an incomplete extension has been entered.   

I'm not sure what causes this, but an improvement is needed with the keypad to prevent it from closing on it's own prematurely, mid-entry.

PLEASE FIX THIS.

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @JennPape,

Thank you for reporting this! The dialpad should remain open until you click out of it. 

To begin troubleshooting this, can you please take the following steps: 

1. Can you confirm the issue occurs across multiple browsers and through an incognito window

2. Can you confirm the issue occurs with all other extensions disabled in your browser

3. Are other users in your account experiencing this issue? 

4. Can you please collect a video of the behavior and direct message it to me?

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi Jenny,

No, I can't do any of that. 

This problem has been ongoing for the entire nearly 3 years I've used this product and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  It's an intermittent issue (doesn't happen on every call) and the amount of time it would take for me to try to catch it to record it for you is an unreasonable request. 

What's especially frustrating about dealing with HubSpot is that HubSpot Support seems to fail to understand that your users aren't an extension of your support team. I'm here because I have a job to do; troubleshooting HubSpot isn't my job.  

I've reported the issue. Figure it out. 

Regards,

Jenn

0 Upvotes