Sales Hub Tools

keithemery
Participant

Default Meeting Availability

SOLVE

Hubspot recently removed the ability to set Default Availability for all of a users Meetings Links. 

We would like to see this functionality restored as it is useful option for those organizations that wish to create multiple Meetings Links all with same availability.  Since it as an optional feature, it would not impede those who choose to set their availability on a Meeting Link by Meeting Link basis.

1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @keithemery thanks for your post. We did recently remove this feature.  We made this change because it was causing a lot of confusion for individual users, however we do appreciate your feedback. I'm going to share this with our product team, and if you have any other suggestions for how to improve our meetings tool I would recommend posting on our Ideas Forum!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
RBozeman
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @keithemery,

I wanted to pop in here, because there aren't a lot of threads about availability and share for anyone that comes across this thread that Insycle (full disclosure, I work for them) recently launched our lead routing app (Assign) that allows you to set availability for reps. This works for tickets and support reps as well.  

The availability features include:

• Set general working availability hours for reps M-F. 
  • Set timezones for reps. 
  • Set upcoming PTO, vacation, or out-of-office days.
  • Quickly toggle reps unavailable for sick or unavailable days
  • Have full assignment logs including available/unavailable info for analyzing

Here's a recent article we published about this. Hope that helps!

rz
Participant

SOLVE

I totally agree. This needs to be restored. Maybe as an option switched off by default in the Settings so that the individual users are not confused or whatever was the reason for removal.

jeastman
Participant

SOLVE

Completely agree this needs to be restored. 

nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @keithemery thanks for your post. We did recently remove this feature.  We made this change because it was causing a lot of confusion for individual users, however we do appreciate your feedback. I'm going to share this with our product team, and if you have any other suggestions for how to improve our meetings tool I would recommend posting on our Ideas Forum!

0 Upvotes
SeanHenri
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

I couldn't find an idea submitted for this so I created one here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Default-Meeting-Availability/idi-p/352309#M60345

It's really needed!

0 Upvotes