Sales Hub Tools

lmarshall
Mitglied

Deal filters not working correctly

Deal filters have stopped working correctly.  Seems to have happened sometime in the past couple of months when a big update was applied (at the same time the functionality to drag a deal to a different column became extremely slow)

hubspot issue.png

0 Upvotes
7 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Hi @lmarshall,

Are you sure you're looking at the Deal owner field for all three records? It looks like you're mixing contact and deal terminology (e.g. 'Lead assigned').

A deal could have you as a Deal owner while it's associated contacts and companies do not have you as a Contact owner and Company owner.

Generally, I've never experienced the owner filter to be incorrect. Could you walk me through the steps you're taking to check / verify who the owners of the first two records in your screenshot are? I assume you're opening those records and then checking the left sidebar for the label Deal owner? Could you share a screenshot of one of the left sidebars showing the Deal owner, pixelating any confidential information?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
lmarshall
Mitglied

Thank you for your helpful reply Karsten!  Yes I am referring to the deal owner field (i.e. when the filter is set to one deal owner, but the leads appearing are showing leads with other deal owners, verified by opening the deal and looking at the deal owner field).  I will take additional screenshots once I have another batch of leads in; the ones in my original screenshot have already been handled and closed out.

0 Upvotes
lmarshall
Mitglied

Here are some new screenshots.  

1. Applying a single filter where deal owner = lmarshall

hubspot-filter.png

2. The first deal has lmarshall as the deal owner which is correct.

hubspot-deal_1.png

3. The second deal has a different owner and should not be appearing in the list

hubspot-deal_2.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Hi @lmarshall,

Thank you for confirming. Are you on a paid subscription and could reach out to HubSpot support? This looks like a bug.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
BukunmiOdetayo
Stratege/Strategin | Partner
Stratege/Strategin | Partner

Hi @lmarshall,

Did you check to make sure you only apply the "Deal owner" filter and no other filter is being applied?

If yes, then it may be some errors on the HubSpot end, and I'm sure they will be fixed soonest. You can also contact HubSpot support right from your account for assistance. They reply fastest!

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

0 Upvotes
SNigam
Autorität

I just have tried and i haven't faced any lagging

0 Upvotes
lmarshall
Mitglied

The issue we have is not related to lagging.  The deal filters do not work correctly at all.

0 Upvotes