Sales Hub Tools

APorro

Deal filter "last activity date" doesn't work.

SOLVE

Looking at Sales Pipeline i wanna filter my deals per month: but doesn't work.

How can i solve this issue? Is it a bug?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @APorro,

In that case I'd recommend filtering by Create date, if you're looking for deals created this month, or Close date, if you want a view of all deals expected to close this month.

Once you've decided and set the filters, you can save a deal view, by the way: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @APorro,

In that case I'd recommend filtering by Create date, if you're looking for deals created this month, or Close date, if you want a view of all deals expected to close this month.

Once you've decided and set the filters, you can save a deal view, by the way: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

APorro

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

thanks to help us!

have a nice day,

Alessandro

0 Upvotes
APorro

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

thanks to reply! I'm sorry if my question was not clear. I wanna just have a view with this month deals (closed or open). How can I get it? Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @APorro,

Could you specify what exactly is not working? What are you trying to achieve?

The Last activity date property is "the last time a note, chat conversation, call, email, meeting, or task was logged for a deal"

It's sometimes confused with Last contacted ("the last time a chat conversation, call, sales email, or meeting was logged for this deal") and Last modified date ("the most recent date that any property on a deal was updated").

You can find all deal properties including their definitions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/hubspots-default-deal-properties

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler