Sales Hub Tools

sefakral
Participant

Deal Weight of one Deal?

SOLVE

Hi, how can i see the deal weight of only one Deal? In The Deal Forrest of my Dasboard i can only see the weight o all deals.

For example:

For "Deal One" the Amount is 1000€.The Deal is now in Level 90%(Contract Sent). The weight of the probabillity for just that Deal is now 900€ .Where can i see this on HubSpot?

The Deal Forrest on the Dashboard only shows me how all Deals  in Pipeline Level 90% togehther weighted. I want to see it for a single Deal...

Thank You 🙂

1 Accepted solution
skotwaldron
Solution
Participant

Deal Weight of one Deal?

SOLVE

Not sure I understand completely. I'll post these images and see if it helps.

Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 7.31.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 7.33.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 7.33.21 AM.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
skotwaldron
Solution
Participant

Deal Weight of one Deal?

SOLVE

Not sure I understand completely. I'll post these images and see if it helps.

Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 7.31.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 7.33.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 7.33.21 AM.png

sue_nolin
Participant

Deal Weight of one Deal?

SOLVE

This is a fundamental requirement for anyone who reports on forecasts. 

HubSpot's Deal Forecast dashboard displays total values based on:

The sum of all individual (Deal Amount x Deal Probability).

We need to be able to report on the individual Deal's weighted forecast.  

Here's an example of what a report would look like:

Say there are 3 deals

........................Deal Amount........Deal Stage.........Deal Probabilty........Weighted Amount 

Deal #1.............$100....................Appointment...........20%.........................$20 

Deal #2.............$100....................Qualified to buy......40%.........................$40

Deal #3.............$100....................Contract Sent..........90%..........................$90

Total Forecast..$300.................................................Weighted Forecast = $150

Each deal needs to be in its own row with the Deal Amount as well as the Weighted Deal Amount displayed.  Ideally, the Deal Probabiliy would be available to pull into the report as well.  That way, when the report is exported and shared with execs, etc., they'll easily see how the weighted valued was calculated. 

Thanks,

Sue

Jmo90

Deal Weight of one Deal?

SOLVE

Has there been any movement on this request, as I am suprised if individual deal weighting is not a requirement by most users ?

As indicated, this is fundamental to communicating sales reporting in and outside of HubSpot. We are at an impasse in that we need this for next steps in our reporting.

Does the HubSpot API expose this level of data for access/export ?

Kind Regards

James