Sales Hub Tools

KatAddison
Participant

Deal Filters - ability to have 'or' instead of 'and'

SOLVE

I want to be able to filter my deals pipeline based on two different properties. 

So if X property is known 'OR' Y property is known. 

At the moment, deal filters only let you have AND filters. 

Has anyone found a way round it? I thought about creating a contact list (as they are more flexible) and using that as a filter but that isn't possible.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KatAddison,

What I would probably do in this scenario is a workflow that sets a property value. Your enrollment criteria would be the X is know or Y is known. The action would set a property that you create to "TRUE". You could then filter your pipeline to show deals that meet the criteria of true...which was set by your workflow.

I hope that helps!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KatAddison,

What I would probably do in this scenario is a workflow that sets a property value. Your enrollment criteria would be the X is know or Y is known. The action would set a property that you create to "TRUE". You could then filter your pipeline to show deals that meet the criteria of true...which was set by your workflow.

I hope that helps!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer