Sales Hub Tools

JDeNegri
Participante

Deal Close Probability based on Events

resolver

Opposed to forecast weight defaulting to deal stage, can Events carry weight that provide a forecast probability. 

For example, a prospect attending a demo would increase a probability to close by 10%, a prospect speaks to a reference would increase by 5% 

The sum of those precentages then automates a deal to move to a new stage within the pipeline as well as providing a forecast probability to close 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @JDeNegri,

Yes, this is possible but requires the automation capabilities of a Professional subscription.

There are various ways to approach this. The first that comes to mind would be using a score property: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/set-up-score-properties-to-qualify-leads

Within this deal score, you could add up the criteria that you'd like to include. You can then use a deal-based workflow to move deals into the corresponding stages. Let me know if you need more detailed instructions for this, happy to elaborate.

Without a Professional subscription this is unfortunately not possible.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
Forwrd_AI
Participante

resolver

Hi @JDeNegri & @karstenkoehler 

We've just released a free tool for HubSpot that lets you leverage AI to forecast deals automatically, based on your historical data (activity, contact, company, deals, pipeline).

Is this relevant to you? If yes, I would love to get your feedback 🙂

Here are some more details:

1. An video explainer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKCYKf2NWA0
  2. Landing page, if you want to take it for a spin - https://www.forwrd.ai/forecast

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Gal

gal@forwrd.ai

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @JDeNegri,

Yes, this is possible but requires the automation capabilities of a Professional subscription.

There are various ways to approach this. The first that comes to mind would be using a score property: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/set-up-score-properties-to-qualify-leads

Within this deal score, you could add up the criteria that you'd like to include. You can then use a deal-based workflow to move deals into the corresponding stages. Let me know if you need more detailed instructions for this, happy to elaborate.

Without a Professional subscription this is unfortunately not possible.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JDeNegri
Participante

resolver

Thank you for the reply, We do have Professional, so this may work

We work in deals more than contacts, based on the article you provided we would need to use contacts; can this approach be used for deals?

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @JDeNegri,

The article is referring to various objects: "You can also create custom score properties for your contacts, companies, and deals."

So yes, this works for deals just as well as for contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva