Sales Hub Tools

SarahOps
Contributor

Deal Board View: company name on deal card

SOLVE

Hello,

Despite having the company logo appear on the deal card in the deal board view, would it be possible to add the company name too? The logos are quite small, it is hard to make out who the company is.  Descriptive screenshot below.

Company Name on deal cardCompany Name on deal card

Thanks,

Eugenie

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SarahOps,

Yes, this can be achieved but requires a Professional subscription.

HubSpot recently introduced a feature to customize the cards shown in the deal board view. This can be done under Settings > Objects > Deals > Record customization.

Here we can select deal properties. However, the company name is not a deal property and we have to make that company name available on the deal record first. This can be achieved with a simple company-based workflow.

First, you'd create a custom single-line text deal property called Company name. Then, you would set up a company-based workflow like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1638855785684.png

Once you switch this workflow on, you can customize the deal cards as follows:

karstenkoehler_1-1638855856103.png

Without a (Sales Hub) Professional subscription, I don't think this can be accomplished at the moment, unfortunately – at least not without manual effort.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Cojo20
Solution
Participant | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

We also implemented this workaround but with an additional trigger-criteria. In addition, each company must have at least one deal assigned to it in order to be included. This prevents from errors-messages in the workflow and allows to trigger companies if there is a further deal assigned.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-18 um 16.18.17.png

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
Cojo20
Solution

SOLVE

We also implemented this workaround but with an additional trigger-criteria. In addition, each company must have at least one deal assigned to it in order to be included. This prevents from errors-messages in the workflow and allows to trigger companies if there is a further deal assigned.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-18 um 16.18.17.png

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing, @Cojo20

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SarahOps,

Yes, this can be achieved but requires a Professional subscription.

HubSpot recently introduced a feature to customize the cards shown in the deal board view. This can be done under Settings > Objects > Deals > Record customization.

Here we can select deal properties. However, the company name is not a deal property and we have to make that company name available on the deal record first. This can be achieved with a simple company-based workflow.

First, you'd create a custom single-line text deal property called Company name. Then, you would set up a company-based workflow like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1638855785684.png

Once you switch this workflow on, you can customize the deal cards as follows:

karstenkoehler_1-1638855856103.png

Without a (Sales Hub) Professional subscription, I don't think this can be accomplished at the moment, unfortunately – at least not without manual effort.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CarrascoE

SOLVE

I was able to replicate this workflow. However, the company name does not appear on the deal card until the workflow is run.

Is it possible that when creating a deal the name of the company will immediately appear on the deal card?

0 Upvotes
MTrummel
Participant

SOLVE

I was having this same issue, but I resolved it with an update to the Re-enrollment. By selecting the option for reenrollment when the number of associated deals changes, it reenrolls the company's with new deals. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MTrummel,

Thank you for sharing how you solved this!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
SarahOps
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

I was able to replicate this workaround in my account successfully and I have another scenario where this workaround will also work.

Many thanks for taking the time to explain.

Eugenie

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SarahOps ,

At this point you can have three properties to appear on the board view. This you can edit here: Settings > Deals > Record Customization tab >  Choose deal property shown in board view. But you cannot have the company name here. We at webdew usually create our deal name on the company name. This way we can know that to which company the deal belongs to.

SS: to edit properties on board view 

webdew_0-1638851501456.png

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes