Sales Hub Tools

BGatsik

Customizing Price Quotes

SOLVE

We need to add some permanent text to every Price quote we send out.   How do we do this?   I don't see any options on how to have a block of text added to our Price Quote template.

Also would like to know how to attach another document to each price quote, as we have sales collateral we need to send out with each quote.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Customizing Price Quotes

SOLVE

Hi @BGatsik 

If your requirements can't be achieved with the 'comments to buyer' or 'purchase terms' fields of the standard quote tool, then I recommend you look at the custom quotes template beta. If you can get access to this beta, and have a HubSpot developer to assist, you can customise the standard content of your quote tempalte and bring additon properties from the contact etc:

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jake_Lett
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Customizing Price Quotes

SOLVE

I know this is an older post but I wanted to share an article I wrote to help anyone finding this question in Google Search. The article covers three different ways you can add terms and conditions to a HubSpot quote and the pros and cons of each approach. 

https://bootstrapcreative.com/how-to-add-your-terms-of-service-or-conditions-to-a-quote-in-hubspot/

Phil_Vallender
Solution

Customizing Price Quotes

SOLVE

Hi @BGatsik 

If your requirements can't be achieved with the 'comments to buyer' or 'purchase terms' fields of the standard quote tool, then I recommend you look at the custom quotes template beta. If you can get access to this beta, and have a HubSpot developer to assist, you can customise the standard content of your quote tempalte and bring additon properties from the contact etc:

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency