Sales Hub Tools

Lumen5KJ
Participant

Customize meeting availability window for future date ranges

SOLVE

When setting the availability window within the Scheduling section of the Meetings tool, there is currently no way to set custom date ranges for availability.

For example, a BDR will be working in a different time zone next week and wants their availability to reflect this now without impacting the ability to schedule meetings in the current time zone this week.

As shown in the screenshot below, there is currently no way to accomplish this. Users are limited to a generic ongoing schedule. In a new era where workers are increasingly mobile and move between time zones more frequently, HubSpot needs to be more open to supporting greater flexibility in their availability window options for scheduling meetings.

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 15.21.46.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lumen5KJ,

That's a valid request. The best place to submit these requests would be the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. A similar request is being reviewed by the product team at the moment: Individual custom availability for team Meetings links for international teams

Adding your individual perspective might influence the outcome.

Until then, you could explore HubSpot integrations with other tools, e.g. Calendly, and check if these point solutions offer more extensive features than an all-in-one-platform like HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lumen5KJ,

That's a valid request. The best place to submit these requests would be the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. A similar request is being reviewed by the product team at the moment: Individual custom availability for team Meetings links for international teams

Adding your individual perspective might influence the outcome.

Until then, you could explore HubSpot integrations with other tools, e.g. Calendly, and check if these point solutions offer more extensive features than an all-in-one-platform like HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lumen5KJ
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, @karstenkoehler, for the suggestion. I'll definitely add my thoughts to the Idea that you linked in your reply.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lumen5KJ ,

Yes, you cannot set custom date ranges for availability for a different time zone while currently being in the different time zone.  Only work-around I see is creating a different meeting link with different time zone and share with your clients.
If you stromgly feel about this idea, I would recommend you to put the same in the idea section of the community. HS product team review these ideas and work on them.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Lumen5KJ
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the suggestion, @webdew. I'll be sure to mention this in the Ideas section as well.

0 Upvotes