Sales Hub Tools

mattay
Participant

Customize Meetings Link to Our Brand/Domain Not HubSpot

Résolue

Currently the meetings link is app.hubspot.com/meetings/jane-doe. Instead of hubspot, it would be nice for our current domain to be featured e.g. mydomain.com/meetings/jane-doe.

1 Solution acceptée
Solution
Anonymous
Non applicable

Résolue

Hey @mattay

That's not currently an option in the tool. If you'd like to see it implemented, you could create an idea in HubSpot's Ideas Forum

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

9 Réponses
klebel
Membre

Résolue

Thanks @kirvis  I was afraid that would be the case.  It would be nice if they would add meetings in as custom domains just like emails, landing pages, etc.   That way we could use meet.yourdomain.com as the way to do it.  Having to use a landing page domain is a band-aid work around even if it works.

0 Votes
klebel
Membre

Résolue

I have the exact same issue as @carsonmiller .  Did this ever get resolved in the past two years?

0 Votes
kirvis
Contributeur

Résolue

We have set up a landing page domain: info.domainname.com. Even though we do not use the HS landing pages anymore, we have selected this subdomain for our meeting links. Works fine!

An alternative is to embed the meeting link as a widget in a page on your website, so you have full control over what is shown on the page. E.g. www.domain.com/contact/book-a-meeting.

Hope that helps!

0 Votes
Solution
Anonymous
Non applicable

Résolue

Hey @mattay

That's not currently an option in the tool. If you'd like to see it implemented, you could create an idea in HubSpot's Ideas Forum

kirvis
Contributeur

Résolue

Hi @Anonymous,

This now seems to be an option in Hubspot.

However, I feel that there is something missing: when I go to the domain settings in Hubspot, I am unable to create a subdomain called "meetings", which is what I would like to do for this to work properly.

The domains I have now (support, email, landing pages) are not really suitable to host the meeting links. Is this something you have thought of?

Thanks,

Bastiaan

0 Votes
carsonmiller
Membre

Résolue

I am also looking for how best to set this up. When I go to create a custom domain, none of the options seem suitable for creating a meeting link.

Any suggestions?

0 Votes
maggiebomze
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi Carson! You should be able to get the meetings link on your domain using these instructions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/meetings/use-meetings (If you click on "Host meetings links on your domain (Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, and Enterprise only)" it should take you to the exact steps. 

0 Votes
carsonmiller
Membre

Résolue

Hi Maggie - thank you for your response. As of now, I don't have any custom domains setup. For now, I only want to set one up to handle my meeting links - nothing else. When I go to create one though, my options are Landing Pages, Blog, or Email. None of these are valid for what I'm trying to do - so I'm confused as to what I should pick?

mattay
Participant

Résolue

Hi @Anonymous I finally got around to creating an idea as you recommended. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customize-Meetings-Link-to-Our-Brand-Domain-Not-HubSpot/idi-p/176856