Customize Meetings Link to Our Brand/Domain Not HubSpot

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

Currently the meetings link is app.hubspot.com/meetings/jane-doe. Instead of hubspot, it would be nice for our current domain to be featured e.g. mydomain.com/meetings/jane-doe.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey @mattay

That's not currently an option in the tool. If you'd like to see it implemented, you could create an idea in HubSpot's Ideas Forum

6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey @mattay

That's not currently an option in the tool. If you'd like to see it implemented, you could create an idea in HubSpot's Ideas Forum

Occasional Contributor

Hi @Anonymous I finally got around to creating an idea as you recommended. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customize-Meetings-Link-to-Our-Brand-Domain-Not-HubSpot/idi-p/176856

Occasional Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

This now seems to be an option in Hubspot.

However, I feel that there is something missing: when I go to the domain settings in Hubspot, I am unable to create a subdomain called "meetings", which is what I would like to do for this to work properly.

The domains I have now (support, email, landing pages) are not really suitable to host the meeting links. Is this something you have thought of?

Thanks,

Bastiaan

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I am also looking for how best to set this up. When I go to create a custom domain, none of the options seem suitable for creating a meeting link.

Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi Carson! You should be able to get the meetings link on your domain using these instructions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/meetings/use-meetings (If you click on "Host meetings links on your domain (Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, and Enterprise only)" it should take you to the exact steps. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Maggie - thank you for your response. As of now, I don't have any custom domains setup. For now, I only want to set one up to handle my meeting links - nothing else. When I go to create one though, my options are Landing Pages, Blog, or Email. None of these are valid for what I'm trying to do - so I'm confused as to what I should pick?