Sales Hub Tools

Ariel
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Custom hubspot meeting link

SOLVE

It would be really great if you could personalize you base meeting link (app.hubspot.com/meetings/what-i-want)

Instead of only being able to customize it after the base on has been created and is not possible to modify it.

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Ariel Thanks for clarifying. At this time you are not able to alter the base link. I'm not sure if that is an engineering decision or a feature on the development roadmap. It's a great suggestions through. 

Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Ariel  Could you clarify a bit further what you are asking for?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Ariel
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hi Ed,

Sure.. so when you first setup meetings with your sales pro account, the system guides you thru a "set up" process to create your fist meetings link.

During that process, the system automatically genearates a link like: app.hubspot.com/meetings/name+number

After setting your first link, you are able to choose a custom "name+number", but all links created after have the following form: 

app.hubspot.com/meetings/name+number2/link-name

And you are unable to create a new "base" link like:

app.hubspot.com/meetings/name+number2

edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Ariel Thanks for clarifying. At this time you are not able to alter the base link. I'm not sure if that is an engineering decision or a feature on the development roadmap. It's a great suggestions through. 

Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

0 Upvotes
snapthat
Participant

SOLVE

Is it possible to have an option to choose from your business name or something other than your first name? As small business owner, if a client gets my name they automatically just want to talk to me instead of my employees. For which reason, I would absolutely not like having my first name as part of the meeting link. It also just looks unprofessional to me.