Sales Hub Tools

KBaldani
Mitglied

Custom Availability Dates in Meetings Tool

lösung

Can I set up custom availablity dates in the meetings tool?  For example, I am available for a meeting on Mondays 8AM to 5PM with the exception of Monday, February 1st.  I would like to have the meetings link appear busy that day without having to block my MS Office calendar.  Another example is I would like to send out a meeting link today, January 13th,  but not allow clients to book a meeting until January 25th at the earliest.   I want to send the link early to give the client time to coordinate a meeting, but I will not be ready to meet until January 25th or after. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @KBaldani,

Availability in the meeting tool can only be set on a weekly, recurring basis: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/create-a-meetings-link#set-your-availability

It's currently not possible to mark yourself unavailable for certain dates or times. Blocking these times in your calendar is your best option.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
BenWholley
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

We could really do with this functionality. 

We have colleagues going to an event where we want to use a different meetings link to book meetings for it, but we have no way of preventing meetings being booked in using our existing links. 

KSeibert
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@karstenkoehlerThis feature would be exceedingly helpful as my staff only works on particular days and not on a repeating schedule. I see this hasn't been discussed in a number of years, but this is one feature that is preventing me from moving my full business services to the HubSpot ecosystem. I have to use a separate meeting schedule system that takes my contacts outside of HubSpot.

Thanks!
KSeibert

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @KBaldani,

Availability in the meeting tool can only be set on a weekly, recurring basis: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/create-a-meetings-link#set-your-availability

It's currently not possible to mark yourself unavailable for certain dates or times. Blocking these times in your calendar is your best option.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BHyde
Mitglied

lösung

I live in Las Vegas, but spend 2-2.5 weeks per month on the road. I need to be able to send a meeting link to my LV donors that shows a couple days this week, a day or two next week and 3 days the following week. That does not seem like that should be hard to do. Why is the scheduling limited to one week?

0 Upvotes
KBaldani
Mitglied

lösung

@Anonymous  Thank you!

0 Upvotes